build 1288 - oops, can't add multiple files (on leopard)

Discuss the current and future development of Max.
rhubarb

build 1288 - oops, can't add multiple files (on leopard)

Post by rhubarb » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm

Hey there, thanks a lot for max, it looks great.

I've been waiting avidly for a build that would encode to apple lossless on leopard, which 1288 now seems to do just fine, but, there's a serious problem with this build: it seems to be impossible to add multiple files to the "convert files" list...

Whether you select a directory, or select multiple files from the file chooser, or whether you drag and drop a directory or multiple files to that window, only the first file then appears in the "convert files" list. All the rest of the files you are attempting to add are ignored.

Adding from the file chooser, each time you try to add the same group of files one more (the next one in the group) is added, but not when dragging and dropping.

This makes it impossible to sensibly use max for transcoding a large number of files to .m4a on leopard at this stage. (I don't have a tiger box anymore so I don't know if this multi-file-add problem exists in build 1288 on tiger as well).

Thanks a lot for max, looking forward to being able to transcode a truckload of files with it.

sbooth
Site Admin

Re: build 1288 - oops, can't add multiple files (on leopard)

Post by sbooth » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm

This is fixed in r1291, thanks for reporting it.

rhubarb

Re: build 1288 - oops, can't add multiple files (on leopard)

Post by rhubarb » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:33 pm

...thanks stephen, downloading now.