I tried converting a few of my old files with the latest Max (0.8b version, unstable r1328 download). This is from FLAC to FLAC, in order to take advantage of the latest 1.2 version's ability to embed images.
Anyway, one odd thing--with every track I've tried so far the track number is missing and what appears to be a random number is substituted. So, instead of, for example, 01 track name.flac I get 6386112 track name.flac.
And when I check these files with the FLAC tester it reports errors.
Discuss Max, an open source CD audio extractor and audio converter.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests