Still cant register and no reply from support E-Mail address

Discuss Decibel, a high quality audio player.
godboy

Still cant register and no reply from support E-Mail address

Post by godboy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:12 pm

I have posted to here before and was asked to cpoy and paste a code that with my serial number in. However it hasnt worked and its been a month. I spent time trying to sort it. Can somebody on here just get me a refund so i can buy from the apple store. If not can sombody give me a easier way of registering my software. If the support email gets back to me I could send them my serial number and they could just send me a code to copy and paste instead of me editing it myself. Getting annoyed and frustrated. I can use the software that I spent a sensible bit of money on.

sbooth
Site Admin

Re: Still cant register and no reply from support E-Mail add

Post by sbooth » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:36 pm

I had a major hard drive crash and things are just now working again. I'm working through the support backlog now.

david_magee1

Re: Still cant register and no reply from support E-Mail add

Post by david_magee1 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:58 am

I have the same problem.

When I try to open the downloaded application it asks me if I want to buy it and takes me to the purchase website.
I already bought the software and it doesn't work. I tried deleting the free trial but there is a cookie somewhere in my machine that trigger sending me to buy what I already paid for. This is a bug.