Newb Question re: Fonts & Appearance

Discuss Decibel, a high quality audio player.
MiguelATF

Newb Question re: Fonts & Appearance

Post by MiguelATF » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Just downloaded Decibel onto my MacBook Pro and am putting it through its paces and I've encountered a minor problem which is embarrassing to admit but which I can't figure out so I'm hoping for help...

When Decibel opens on my MacBook Pro (a 15" screen) - it seems to have a default Font and Font Size - and the way it appears on my MacBook's screen, the font is so tiny that it's hard to read.

Is there any way at all for users (like me) to modify/alter this - the Size of Display fonts - so that they will actually be more readable for me? Please say Yes someone?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
-Miguel

MiguelATF

Re: Newb Question re: Fonts & Appearance

Post by MiguelATF » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 am

Nobody has a clue? This is disheartening...

I'm coming to the conclusion that there is no way to alter the (insanely) tiny font size on my MacBook Pro's Decibel Display.

Maybe this should be reposted under the new Feature Resquests Folder?

In iTunes Preferences, there are two small toggle switch selectors - for "Source Text" and "List Text" - which allow the user to specify either SMALL or LARGE. "Small" seems to correspond to Decibel's standard/default Font Size - whereas "Large" is larger - not huge by any means, but a significant improvement.

Could something like this be implemented in Decibel? Would it be difficult? I hate to sound like I'm begging, but I am really enjoying Decibel's simplicity - its audio quality - its uncluttered interface - and did I mention its audio quality? Would an adjustable Small/Large Text Size be too much to hope for?

Miguel

Alberto

Re: Newb Question re: Fonts & Appearance

Post by Alberto » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Also for my eyes, the size of the fonts in Decibel is too small, unfortunately.
Regards, Alberto