Resolved: Build error -> Revision 335

Discuss the development and future direction of Play.
krmathis

Resolved: Build error -> Revision 335

Post by krmathis » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:50 pm

I get the following error building revision 335:
/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x objective-c -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fobjc-exceptions -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -D__MACOSX__ -DTHREADSAFE=0 -DSQLITE_THREAD_OVERRIDE_LOCK=-1 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION=1 -fmessage-length=0 -mtune=G5 -fvisibility=hidden -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -I/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/build/Play.build/Release/Play.build/Play.hmap -mdynamic-no-pic -F/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/build/Release -F/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/Frameworks -I/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/build/Release/include -I/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/Frameworks/taglib.framework/Headers -I/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/Frameworks/mp4v2.framework/Headers -I/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/build/Play.build/Release/Play.build/DerivedSources -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -include /Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/Play_Prefix-cmlqeoftudeddicfunubgianrnoc/Play_Prefix.pch -c /Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m -o /Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/build/Play.build/Release/Play.build/Objects-normal/ppc/AudioLibrary.o
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:53:43: error: StaticPlaylistInformationSheet.h: No such file or directory
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary removeAudioStreams:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:371: warning: 'DatabaseContext' may not respond to '-beginTransaction'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:371: warning: (Messages without a matching method signature
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:371: warning: will be assumed to return 'id' and accept
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:371: warning: '...' as arguments.)
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:373: warning: 'DatabaseContext' may not respond to '-commitTransaction'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary showPlaylistInformationSheet:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:441: warning: 'AudioLibrary' may not respond to '-showStaticPlaylistInformationSheet'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary showStaticPlaylistInformationSheet]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:447: error: 'StaticPlaylistInformationSheet' undeclared (first use in this function)
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:447: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:447: error: for each function it appears in.)
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:447: error: 'playlistInformationSheet' undeclared (first use in this function)
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary addFile:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:467: warning: unused variable 'selectedPlaylists'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary addFiles:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:517: warning: 'DatabaseContext' may not respond to '-beginTransaction'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:534: warning: 'DatabaseContext' may not respond to '-commitTransaction'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary removeObjectFromStreamsAtIndex:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:950: warning: 'AudioStream' may not respond to '-delete'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary removeObjectFromPlaylistsAtIndex:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:999: warning: 'Playlist' may not respond to '-delete'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary(CallbackMethods) showStreamInformationSheetDidEnd:returnCode:contextInfo:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:1251: warning: 'AudioStream' may not respond to '-save'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:1255: warning: 'AudioStream' may not respond to '-revert'
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m: In function '-[AudioLibrary(CallbackMethods) showStaticPlaylistInformationSheetDidEnd:returnCode:contextInfo:]':
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:1283: error: 'StaticPlaylistInformationSheet' undeclared (first use in this function)
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:1283: error: 'playlistInformationSheet' undeclared (first use in this function)
/Users/****/Development/Play/trunk/AudioLibrary/AudioLibrary.m:1283: error: parse error before ')' token
** BUILD FAILED **
Pulled a fresh source, and are using the 2007.02.06 Frameworks...
Last edited by krmathis on Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

sbooth
Site Admin

Post by sbooth » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:19 am

Revision 343 should compile. I am in the process of massive changes, so every checkin may not result in a working build :(

On the upside, though, I'm happy with the way the UI is progressing. The browser drawer will be very useful in the near future.

krmathis

Post by krmathis » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:31 am

sbooth wrote:Revision 343 should compile. I am in the process of massive changes, so every checkin may not result in a working build :(
Revision 345 compiled successfully. Thanks!

Do you want me to report build problems like this in the future, or are you aware of them yourself? If
On the upside, though, I'm happy with the way the UI is progressing. The browser drawer will be very useful in the near future.
That sounds great. Can't wait to see even more improvements... :)